- Salary Expectations: $115,000 - $135,000
- Full-time: Yes
- Experience Required: 5 Years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and directs all job site activities from start to finish related to the project execution.
- Oversees self-perform labor crews and subcontractor work performed to meet the completion of the project.
- Communicates daily with job foreman and craftsman to ensure expected production.
- Responsible for all project goals to be accomplished according to specifications, on time and within budget.
- for weekly subcontractor meetings at the jobsite. Reviews and manages all trades for schedule performance, safety compliance, and quality control.
- Reviews R.F.I. status, back charges, and delays, etc.
- Communicates directly with subcontractors to ensure prompt and accurate drawings.
- Communicates with Project Manager and team on all project related issues, changes, or delays.
- Must have knowledge of commonly used field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Assists the Project Manager and team by conducting closeout meetings 30 days prior to completion date.
- Communicates with Owners and Public entities and represents Client’s best interest.
- Develops plans and implements strategies to complete projects on or ahead of schedule and at or under budget.
- Maintains and implements the pre-established guidelines necessary to perform of the required duties of the position.
- Supervises up to 500 employees and subcontractors combined on specific requirements to fulfill project goals.
- Five years of experience in this position with a General Contractor, with commercial and industrial project execution.
- Highschool Diploma/GED, required
- Trade School Certification, or Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred