- Full-time: Yes
- Presentable with good communication skills and a track record in business development.
- Experience in estimating and project management for our scopes of work: Metal Framing, Drywall, Paint, Plaster/EIFS, Acoustical Ceilings. This experience gives a solid basis for strategic thinking and decision making in the position of Vice President.
- Previous upper/executive management experience such as Vice President of Operations, Operations Manager, Senior (Department Head) Project Manager, Chief Estimator (Department Head). Regarding the latter two positions (Department Heads), this will be acceptable for an exceptional candidate ready to step up the ladder.
- Set goals and standards for the Estimating and Operations Departments in consultation with the President, owners, Senior Project Manager, Chief Estimator and General Superintendent; and provide oversight and direction.
- Work closely along with the Chief Estimator in Business Development and Sales.
- Monitor job progress and execution vis-à-vis the job budgets and give direction as required for any corrective action. This should be done in consultation with the President (if required) as well as the Department Heads.
- Create annual corporate budgets based on sales and billing projections and the degree of opportunity in the market. Track corporate performance vis-à-vis the budget.
- Work closely with the President and ownership regarding expectations and the direction the corporation should be headed.