- Full-time: Yes
This company is looking for an enthusiastic, personable, and technically competent employee to provide support for our Shoring/Formwork/Access Group. This qualified individual will provide formwork, shoring, and scaffold solutions (design + equipment) to a wide range of contractors, including our internal scaffold erection group, throughout our 5-state territory.
General Requirements & Skills:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Engineering degree and passing FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) is required. Problem solving skills are necessary.
2. Familiarity with AutoCAD & Excel is required.
3. Familiarity with construction techniques and details.
3. Strong written and spoken communications skills are necessary.
5. Previous experience with formwork, shoring and scaffold systems is a big plus.
6. Attention to detail, organization, accuracy, and meeting deadlines is essential.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, printers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 40 hours per week.
Travel is rarely required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
401 K plan and employer match
Group Medical and Vision
Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
Company Paid Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Time Off