- Full-time: Yes
The labor coordinator acts as a key facilitator in coordinating all labor-related aspects of events. The primary responsibility is to ensure that all necessary personnel are hired, scheduled, and coordinated effectively to support the smooth operation of events and department workflow.
- Report directly to Labor Manager and is responsible for the successful support of the manager.
- Responsible for identifying the required positions based on the event’s needs to coordinate the booking process and facilitate onboarding for new hires.
- Lead weekly labor meeting and collaborate closely with department heads and production managers to confirm required labor for each event.
- Communicate with potential crew to determine availability to schedule appropriately.
- Contribute to the expansion of qualified engineers and technician workforce.
- Maintain crew changes and schedule updates; proactively identify and address issues such as staffing shortages or scheduling conflicts.
- Act as a liaison between different departments to communicate labor-related information, updates, and changes.
- Learn and work in Flex Rental Solutions and Lasso.
- Generate and manage labor purchase orders in Flex.
- Assist in the validation and approval of personnel expense reports.
- Maintain a high level of sensitivity with confidential information.
- Adhere to policies and procedures; participate in the development and revision of the department’s standard operating procedures.
- Provide onsite support as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years of experience in the live entertainment industry.
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Lighting, Audio, Video, and Rigging equipment preferred.
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Must have a can-do attitude and willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Adept at supporting multiple projects and demands simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be resourceful, adaptable, and capable of finding solutions in real-time.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to give meticulous attention to detail and quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Flex Rental Solutions or Lasso is a plus.
Schedule / Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday normal business hours; After hours phone and email accessibility required.
- Travel to remote offices and/or events will be dictated by need.
Compensation / Benefits
- Salary range is DOE; submissions must have salary requirements included.
- Benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k) with match.
No relocation expenses will be paid.