- Full-time: Yes
This individual will be expected to perform the following tasks under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Coordinate with the engineering team for the submittal and tracking of all shop drawings
- Request quotes for fixture, equipment and large material purchases prior to purchase and prepare comparison spreadsheets for the review and selection of the vendors by the Project Manager
- Request quotes from subcontractors and consultants for review and selection with the Project Manager
- Prepare subcontractor contracts for review, and approval by the Project Manager for execution
- Use Change Estimates, Transmittals, RFI’s, and other logs
- Maintain any needed recordkeeping devices for a clear representation of the history of the projects
- Communicate to superior immediately any construction design, delays, cost overruns, or other elements that could give rise to disputes or changes
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Project Engineer Commercial experience 2 to 5 years experience in commercial construction projects.
- Excellent references and good progression from school to present level responsibilities.
They offer an excellent salary and generous bonus. PPO medical benefits for the whole family is only $38 per week! They also offer a 401(k) savings plan.