- Full-time: Yes
Project Manager, Metal Stud and Drywall
Minimum four years consistent experience in metal framing, drywall. Self-Motivated. Good communication skills. Work well with others.
- Competitive industry base salary
- Bonus program
- Medical (Health, Dental and Life) Insurance
- Auto allowance
- Company cell phone
- PTO package including company shutdown at end of year holiday week.
- The Company pays 75% of Medical Insurance for the entire family.
- This Company has an unwavering commitment to excellence that is reflected in a reputation of outstanding project performance as a multifaceted specialty contractor. Our focus on schedule, performance, and sound business practices results in the consistent delivery of timely, quality construction at competitive prices. We are a schedule driven company and in our thirty-year history, we have never failed to complete a project on time.
- Metal Stud Framing
- Drywall Assemblies
- Acoustical Tile & Specialty Products
- Access Flooring
- Painting & Wall Coverings
- Faux & Special Finishes
- Spray Applied Fire Proofing
We are looking for a project manager versed in our type of specialty subcontract jobs (metal framing, drywall, acoustical ceilings, paint, plaster, EIFS…). Probably 5-10 years experience, substantial but not heavy-hitter yet. Plan Grid, Timberline, ProCore. OST and Quick Bid a plus. $90k-110K.
What a candidate can expect:
- Phone interview.
- Face-to-face if warranted from phone interview.
- The candidate spends a few moments with almost everyone in our office.
- A personality profile and, possibly, a handwriting analysis may be requested either after the phone interview or the face-to-face.
- As a group (myself and other members of our leadership team) will determine if the candidate is suitable.
- Other miscellaneous items which will apply to a successful candidate: company cell phone; car allowance (typically $100 per week); gas card; health plan (company currently pays 75%); vision and dental offered; LTD, STD and Life paid by the company.
- Typical transition expenses, if applicable for a candidate relocating, include 30 days of temporary housing and $6K to $8K reimbursable relocation expense.
- The new employee will be presented with a 6 month growth plan and will be eligible for a bonus based upon the successful completion of the goals outlined in the growth plan. Bonuses are typically paid out on a quarterly basis as jobs close out, so the growth plan with the accompanying bonus are designed to not only get the employee oriented to our systems and culture but to also provide some relief for having no jobs “in the pipeline.”
- A project manager, once up and running, will need to know his/her jobs “inside-out.” We track jobs intensively using software designed for such purposes, so we know exactly where we are, and we are able to document progress, flow and issues.
- We have been in business in Las Vegas for 41 years with a strong reputation as a metal framing, drywall, acoustical ceiling, paint, plaster and specialty finish contractor. I would recommend a candidate check out our website, although it needs a little work.