- Full-time: Yes
The pay range is $125,000 to $165,000, depending on experience and ability. Could be more if they really knock our socks off.
Will relocate a great candidate.
Below is an idea of the projects we bid and value range:
Tenant Improvement $250,000 to $7,000,000
Hospitality/Multi-Family $4,000,000 to $12,000,000
Medical $1,000,000 to $10,000,000
Core & Shell $500,000 to $5,000,000
Public Works/Schools $2,000,000 to $15,000,000
The duties and responsibilities of the above-mentioned position shall include but not limited to:
- The duty of an Electrical Estimator is to prepare complete and accurate electrical estimates.
- Provide complex and complete take-off and full review of the project specifications for a given project.
- Provide completed estimates within the time frame allowed; bid date.
- Obtain competitive and accurate vendor quotations in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Draft estimating RFI’s for given projects.
- Obtain information regarding our competition and general contractors bidding on specific projects.
- Review project specifications and ensure conformance.
- Assist in quick start and kickoff meetings as required to present the estimate and estimating strategy to operations and project management.
- At times you may be required to work on multiple project estimates at the same time and assist other estimators in order to meet estimating goals and deadlines.
- Attend job walks and per-bid conferences as directed by Management.
- All estimating info, scheduling and pricing strategies are confidential and proprietary. This information shall not be shared or disseminated.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with our clients, suppliers and vendors.
- Attend industry workshops, training seminars and events as directed by and or approved by the Company.