- Salary Expectations: $115,000 - $125,000
- Full-time: Yes
Electrical Estimator is responsible for estimating work as scheduled by the
Electrical Division manager for bid. Estimator will price all field change orders and
material for entry into the accounting system. This position works closely with electrical
supply houses, contractors, architects and building officials.
- Plan, organize, and implement an estimating department
- Mentor the junior estimators, be able to teach on screen take off.
- Bid projects with enough detail to provide accurate budgets and purchase orders
- Develop a plan for doing design build work
- Help create project plan
- Responsible for computerized estimating system, database, labor factors, updates
- Work with contract administrator regarding bid document requirements
- Production rate tracking and production reporting
- Track and analyze competition and market pricing
- Work with Marketing Department regarding private work
- Work with Field Foreman and Project Manager regarding field change orders
- Work with Architects to provide pre-bid services
Salary depending on experience anywhere from $115-$125 + they are competitive with the market.
The benefits are free to the employee and $38 a week no matter how many dependents. Reimbursement on travel expenses
Pay is above average, amazing benefits, profit sharing, 401k, profit sharing volunteered and huge bonus potential. They will assist in relocation. They are exploding with work and need an experienced Electrical Estimator